Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

rhys is a disaster my god

career loser
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

they have to fire joe soon
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah Hoskins is garbage.

MDS

he sucks at 1B which is whatever...but my god when hes cold he is unplayable. he goes on these little hot streaks to make the numbers respectable but for the better part of 3 weeks hes an auto out.

do they need another sloth on this team

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

rhys still sucks...and so does that fat POS

what are they odds they hold this

PhillyPhreak54

Right now? -700.

But Joe, for some reason, is bringing in the arsonist Familia.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2022, 10:00:38 PM
Right now? -700.

But Joe, for some reason, is bringing in the arsonist Familia.

Pitching against his former team.  What can go wrong?

MDS

i have no idea why joe did that...seranthony is their best reliever

rhys. i love him and always have

PhillyPhreak54

Well looky there

That MVP caliber guy Hoskins ropes one

PhillyPhreak54

Familia please don't do this

PhillyPhreak54

Knebel please don't do this

MDS

what a struggle it is for them to beat the mets

PhillyPhreak54