Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 08, 2022, 05:56:06 PM
the hitting is really good

homeboy had nicknames for schwarber and was living it up a week ago, but now theyre the worst team in baseball
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I despise schwarber with a lot of my being and the hitting can be good and they still suck and are white trash
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they are def white trash, theres no doubt

suck is an operative word. are they going to win 70 games and be out of it in august? no, probably not. are they going to be insanely frustrating, finish around .500 and fall short of the playoffs? yes. does that suck? yes.

but just be patient theyre gonna hit some dingers
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Great farging start

Phils don't score but Miami does

The ragtag marlins own this franchise

ice grillin you

Let me know when it's not early anymore

PhillyPhreak54

Rojas is always getting on base against this team

God damn wake up and let's farging go

PhillyPhreak54

Haha of course.

Welp at least the nba is on tonight

ice grillin you

I've literally been watching countdown over Phillies

PhillyPhreak54

I'm outside in the garage farging with my car and checking the MLB app with the TV on NBA

I see Schwarber got himself another GIDP

Bum

ice grillin you

He is a disgrace

I knew he wasn't good but look at his career seasons and man has he had some truly horrific years

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah without me digging into his numbers I seem to recall a real good first season or two and then nothing much til last season

Don Ho

These clowns are making me turn my attention to that other train wreck called the Sixers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 15, 2022, 07:30:06 PM
I've literally been watching countdown over Phillies

I have old Hawaii 5-0 with Jack Lord reruns on H&I network.  Original McGyver on next.  shtein at this rate i may be watching The French Chef reruns on Magnolia next.

Don Ho

the homer philly group I talk to during games who have lived this shtein as long as I have keep feeding me the "well they're making good contact" load of crap, farg you!  I don't give a shtein!  Hit the farging ball! Score some damn runs!  That's like saying "Well, Reagor's at least getting open"