PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

AYYYYYEEEEEEE

LEGGGOOOOO

Geowhizzer

Well, that was a pretty good inning...

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Phils relievers are allowed to put the other side down in order in the 9th inning?  Who knew?

PhillyPhreak54

I was expecting McCann to go yard tbh

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 11, 2022, 10:04:09 PM
I was expecting McCann to go yard tbh

You and every other Phillies fan. 

Geowhizzer

MDS

lol j goes from throwing his tv through a window to pom poms, havas disappears when they do well, geo the morman firing quips

baseball is back baby leggggooooooo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha

That's accurate.

I was shtein talking them for seven. Old lady was like "you do this every year. Why do you even watch?"

Ssssssh

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 11, 2022, 10:34:39 PM
Haha

That's accurate.

I was shtein talking them for seven. Old lady was like "you do this every year. Why do you even watch?"

Ssssssh

My wife and I celebrate #29 this year.  I don't even know how many times she's asked me why I put myself through Philadelphia sports.

MDS

its a sickness...i dont know why i care about this garbage but ive been to all 4 games and im going again tomorrow (probably not wednesday though). ballpark pass holla

bohm did actually say 'i farging hate this place' and i kinda respect it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol Geo I told her to get used to it.

Bohm owning after the game makes it even better. Someone make a t shirt or have it be the 2022 slogan

1993 Whatever it takes dude
2022 I hate this fargin place

SD

Buddy (Mets fan) works for Comcast got us tickets 13 rows behind home plate. farging worst game to attend...Suarez couldn't locate shtein...Bohm lol....Nick "who the farg is this guy" Nelson comes in and puts in solid work. The Mets fans all left after Didi's hit. 114 row 8 tomorrow. farg the Mets.

QB Eagles

Phillies gonna Phillie, but never forget: Mets gonna Met, too.