Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

moniak is the worst 1-1 in baseball history...hes legit terrible. usually a 1-1 never makes because they do a bunch of blow and knock up their prom date. not because they just suck too much.

somehow moniak survived and luke williams was DFA'ed for nikko. theyre both terrible but williams can, i dont know, play all over the field
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

didnt think about this until today but i am now older than every player on the phillies

i got a few months on kyle gibson....it goes fast gentlemen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

yeah I'm not sure if there are baseball players older than Tom Brady but he's the only professional athlete older than me.

MDS

rich hill is 42, still going. neli cruz 41, still hitting bombs.

MDS

dombo cleaning out all of klentak's crap picks

haseley gone, bohm going to be demoted, howard already traded

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on March 29, 2022, 11:06:01 AM
dombo cleaning out all of klentak's crap picks

haseley gone, bohm going to be demoted, howard already traded

Ha, the 8th pick of the draft traded for a 14th rounder A-ball pitcher who has never had an ERA below 4.00... even in college.

The depths this franchise can reach...

QB Eagles

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 29, 2022, 11:52:42 AM
Ha, the 8th pick of the draft traded for a 14th rounder A-ball pitcher who has never had an ERA below 4.00... even in college.

Better return than the zero they'd get when they DFA him.

MDS

its unfathomable they went randolph-moniak-haseley-bohm in 4 straight drafts and all 4 stink to high heavens

not even a usable piece out of any of them

SD

Quote from: MDS on March 29, 2022, 01:29:23 PM
its unfathomable they went randolph-moniak-haseley-bohm in 4 straight drafts and all 4 stink to high heavens

not even a usable piece out of any of them

Worse yet all were top 10 picks.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 29, 2022, 12:54:57 PM

Yeah, the main gain was the spot on the 40 for (presumably) Stott.

Rome

Nice to see Nola rounding into midseason form already.   

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on March 29, 2022, 04:20:20 PM
Quote from: QB Eagles on March 29, 2022, 12:54:57 PM

Yeah, the main gain was the spot on the 40 for (presumably) Stott.

theyre gonna need a bunch of 40 man spots, not only for stott but for some extra arms to get through april. alvarado and brogdon arent healthy, qoonrod is already hurt.

gonna needa score 15 runs

PhillyPhreak54

Every year the bullpen is a farging dumpster fire.

MDS

they signed 3 guys, 2 of them stink and 1 hasnt had a full season since 2017. their best internal option has pitched once since spring 2019.

cam bedrosian gonna get some innings...strap in baby

ice grillin you

just saw the jimmy news....so great....god i love that man
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous