Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

MDS

super dork keith law's top phillies prospects

1 stott - maybe a solid MI
2 abel - high upside young arm
3 painter - lowery high upside young arm who was just drafted
4 vierling - ??
5 rojas - unappealing stats but scouts love his makeup bla bla bla he likely sucks
6 garcia - garbage
7 o'hoppe - o'crappy
8 crouse - maybe a good reliever
9 muzziotti - barely played last year because of covid and visa
10 jhalyin - lol

this is as bad as it gets
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wake me when the owners quit being shteinbirds and end the lock out

Don Ho

So we playin? 

Heard they will get 162 games in.  Can they negotiate 100 game season? shtein, bums usually in the thick of it until about game 130 when the train derails into a ball of flames off into a deep canyon. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

does still playing 162 mean there will be a couple true double headers for each team or is that a pipe dream?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I spent many a night at twi-nighters at the Vet.  I miss those days.

ice grillin you

yeah the best but definitely not the time to forget your liver helmet

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt. Those were fun nights.

If they get the 162 in then maybe I'll get to go see them here. They were supposed to open against Houston.

PhillyPhreak54

Heard the Phils come to Houston now Oct 3-5.

Great. Watching them play out the string with some AAAA guys.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 10, 2022, 06:05:34 PM
does still playing 162 mean there will be a couple true double headers for each team or is that a pipe dream?

im sure you know a little about the lerners...do you think theyre gonna go 1 gate or 2 gates for these games that need to be made up

its only 2 games...the 3 @ hou like j said are going to the end of the year. so its 2 games in dc that theyll have to get in, and that's it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I heard ST was opening on St Paddy's Day so I figured I'd see if I could get Phils tix. 

They're not even on sale yet.  No ST home games in Clearwater are on sale yet. 

Look, I'm just saying, baseball is really getting past the point of irrelevancy, and this kind of stupidity ain't helping things, especially for elder whiteys like me who actually still kinda care about them. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on March 12, 2022, 11:54:30 AM
baseball is really getting past the point of irrelevancy

nobody thinks baseball, a billion dollar business with its most profitable year in 2019, is on the verge of death more than people who actually like baseball

ice grillin you

making money is different than relevancy

baseball is truly irrelevant outside of a handful of cities

luckily they have a sport that largely plays alone and outdoors in the summer

that being said there is nothing that could hurt the sport simply because no one cares about it and even the ones that do dont care that much...if its there cool if its not...eh?

MDS

i dont really know what that means...nobody cares about it millions of people do?

if by care you mean like trend on social media then nobody cares about any sport except the nfl