Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Damn.

Cubs score 7 in the top of the third.
Phils score 7 in the bottom of the fourth.

Can the Cubs' bullpen out-suck the Phils' band of arsonists?

Doubtful.

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Interesting.  Harper is trying to pull this damned team across the finish line, pretty much by himself.

https://twitter.com/mike_petriello/status/1438651058679582720

Geowhizzer

Wait... the Phillies are ALLOWED to have runners on when Harper bats? 

Geowhizzer

... get ready for a 1-0 loss tomorrow.

MDS

one of the weirded, dumber games ive ever been to

they are really gonna drag this thing out? just die already
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

So true Todd!  My wife is on Kauai visiting family and just asked me how the bums did, told her officially had the white flag ready to hoist in the front yard after Hammer Time, but..................these A Holes are setting me up for the big one (a la Fred Sanford)  when they finish 1.5 games, 2 games out. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

They won?!

I last saw 7-4

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

First NL team to be down 7 or more and win by 9-plus.  Hard to believe, Harry. 

MDS

you know hentz is really out when he doesnt even know they won and stumbles on here plastered to find out

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha yeah. If they tie the division or maybe get to one out wake me up.

I only saw 7-4 on the espn ticker at the bar and that was the last thought I had about them.

Rome

If there was such a thing as AA for Phillies fans, you'd be a guy named Bill.