Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Another lifeless gutless effort

Don Ho

Lately it seems like we're watching that old vintage US rocket and space launch failures video. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

It would be more fun to watch the old Faces of Death videos on VHS than this group of shteinbirds.

But yet here I am.

PhillyPhreak54

Actually I think I'm out.

Gonna find some docs to watch.

farg this team.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 10, 2021, 08:31:22 PM
It would be more fun to watch the old Faces of Death videos on VHS than this group of shteinbirds.

But yet here I am.

Actually watching some dude eat monkey brains would be less painful.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Didn't watch tonight, as it was my son's 18th birthday dinner.

Apparently, I got the best present of not having to watch this dreck.

Don Ho

It's my wedding anniversay today and my poor wife watched from 6-0 on with me.  True love or one sick pup.  Now I owe her one fine dinner tonight.  She said let's not deal with the Friday night crowds just go pickup some Japanese food.  Atta' girl!!

PhillyPhreak54

Happy Anniversary Donnie!

And damn Geo your kid is 18 already?! Time flies

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You go and they lose.

Stay home plz

MDS

my record for these 2 wasnt bad. i even went to a mets nats game and the mets lost.

id like to blame the team starting the corpse of andrew mccutchen
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wonder what Dombrowski does in the winter.

Someone go wake Middleton up and tell him he still ain't got his trophy back

MDS

theres nothing to be done. they have some money coming off the books to use on various band aids but cant sign anybody big nor should they. their upper minors are devoid of talent...nobody is coming up soon who can help and theres nobody to trade.

this is why i advocated for blowing it up over the winter, but noooooooo gotta SiGn Jt and run back didi

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 10, 2021, 11:27:21 PM
Wonder what Dombrowski does in the winter.

Someone go wake Middleton up and tell him he still ain't got his trophy back

My guess is that Dom runs far, far away from this mess.