Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Do Knapp's too. Two for one.

MDS

dont blame bohm, blame them for running him out there when he dont got it. i have a feeling freddy galvis is going to play a lot

the dodgers are already much better than the phillies when everyone is healthy. when everyone is not and you need to rely on your depth welp this is how you get swept
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

And of course ATL won. They've won 7/8 and will tie for first tonight

PhillyPhreak54

Spencer Howard started tonight and went...three innings.

Facing off against Tyler Anderson

SD

Get to watch them get swept in person today

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah tough one today with Hoskins and JT out.

And Suarez only going 3-4 innings max.

12/13 hits this series have been singles. If they get a win today I'll be shocked.

ice grillin you

run differential for first place teams:

stros +158
giants +136
sox +129
rays +113
brew crew  +103
philollies -16
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

what happens if they tie for first place but are not in the wild card.  one game playoff?

ice grillin you

yeah one gamer

this wouldnt be a killer loss just because they suck and so does the division but this would be a pretty nice win as far as an august game goes
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 12, 2021, 11:33:14 AM

12/13 hits this series have been singles. If they get a win today I'll be shocked.

Are you shocked?

MDS

tickets were $6 and i didnt have anything particularly important to do this afternoon so i went

it was monstrously hot in the sun but not too bad in the shade. the dodgers wouldve forfeited the game if they couldve, were begging the phillies to blow them out and be done with it and the phillies were like nope we'll win excruciatingly thank you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on August 12, 2021, 04:37:00 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 12, 2021, 11:33:14 AM

Are you shocked?

Mildly. Went day drinking at a little Mexican joint and they had it on there. Expected the Dodgers to bust it open. Good win.

Rome

I didn't watch a second of it.  Someone gotta work.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on August 12, 2021, 06:53:53 PM

By the time I was out of school, it was over.  You're welcome.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on August 12, 2021, 06:53:53 PM

loser