Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Brett Gardner's head looks like the COVID virus.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Bum status cemented.

Bullpen game coming up (because you're a super spreader), facing a AAAA Yankees team and this farging guy goes out there and shteins himself.

Don Ho

The unanimous observation/thought was Nola would be a #3 on most staffs in the upper 1/3 of the league, how does #4 sound?

PhillyPhreak54

That fargin Brantley guy hadn't had a hit in four years.

The Nola Variant serving it right up

Don Ho

Maybe he'll head over to the nearest CVS in the Bronx and get vaccinated in the eyes!  farging Bum!

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 20, 2021, 09:35:54 PM
That fargin Brantley guy hadn't had a hit in four years.

The Nola Variant serving it right up

Could not believe that!  Well, wait, its Ace, I can believe it.

MDS

jose alvarado and aaron nola leaping well ahead of mean jean the out machine on my least favorite phillies list
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Total BS called strike 3 on Hoskins.

Don Ho

Anyone else here over Didi?

PhillyPhreak54

shtein ass ABs by Hoskins and Didi. Pure trash.

Don Ho

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 20, 2021, 10:05:52 PM
shtein ass ABs by Hoskins and Didi. Pure trash.

Green found his release point, he's pretty nasty. Rhys missed the 2-0 fb and the 2-2 went against him. Didi had no shot. Kintzler making it moot anyway
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Why keep taking Howard out?

Why is that little Greg Allen dude working their asses continuously?

MDS

howard is on 3 days so they were just looking for 3 out of him. plus he has melted down big time 2nd time through orders. considering their situation feel it was more of the former today

im just getting back from tennis and this game is just getting to the 7th and seems painful