Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

1st time its like roman quinn running the bases, 2nd time its rhys hoskins
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

JT ends the longest drought of MLB teams with a HR in the AS game.

Michael Jack was the last to do so back in 81

Don Ho

Jesus H. Christ!  I may be the only one who remembers that on this board. 

Back to J's excitement regarding the all-star game back "in the day", I remember being so excited about Dave Cash, Luzinski, Bowa and tugger in the 1975 game.  Bums were just starting to turn things around after several awful seasons.  I loved Dave Cash as a kid and was so pissed Joe Morgon (future Phillie in 83') played most of the game at second.  Cash had one AB and did squat.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

holy shtein I just saw the lineup for game one
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Trade him.  Just trade him and be done with it.  Enough of this shtein.

QB Eagles

Given Nola's last effort against the Marlins, I'm not sure they're losing much throwing Moore out there.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 16, 2021, 03:36:00 PM
holy shtein I just saw the lineup for game one

Jankowski and Torreyes FTW.

PhillyPhreak54

Eflin off to a nice start.

JFC

PhillyPhreak54

Booooooooooooooooo

Don Ho

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 16, 2021, 04:08:32 PM
Given Nola's last effort against the Marlins, I'm not sure they're losing much throwing Moore out there.

Correct!  He always stinks against the Marlins.  I am so over this guy.  We have an island here called Molokai that has one of the last operating leporsy hospitals (they have like 5 patients left from the 40's and they just don't want to leave), send Nola's ass there.  Father Damien can put this bitch to work.

Don Ho

And WTF with Efflin.  Guy has become more inconsistent than Ace Nola.

QB Eagles

lol nice all around effort in that second game