Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Bohm is an idiot.

Wheeler was due to get lit I guess

farging back to the shteinhouse tonight

MDS

its my tennis night so by the time i got home, brogdon was coughing up the game. in an unrelated note i jumped for a ball and my right ass cheek hurt for 10 minutes so thats probably a good sign.

a didi error led to all the runs?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on July 07, 2021, 11:32:42 PM
its my tennis night so by the time i got home, brogdon was coughing up the game. in an unrelated note i jumped for a ball and my right ass cheek hurt for 10 minutes so thats probably a good sign.

a didi error led to all the runs?

The three in the first inning.  Unearned, but Wheeler kept failing to put away batters.  Off night for him.

Don Ho

Didi's error was bad, wasn't Jean, Bohm, Hoskins bad but it helped open the flood gates.  Wheeler couldn't get out of the first without allowing three runs, second inning not much better but I'd have let him finish the 6th.  Brogdon couldn't get out of his own way, AND farg you Bohm.  This is like the umpteenth time the clown has missed the bag or plate on one of his weak ass slides.

Red Sox are going to farg this mess up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Brad Miller is having a night.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Going for 4 now.

That would be cool

MDS

Miller should be in a 3b platoon with bohm. Enough Bohm. I've been saying this since may
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Forget the platoon, launch Bohm into the sun. He's trash.

Nice Adam Morgan sighting tonight.

Geowhizzer

Hey, to get to .500 all-time the Phils only have to go undefeated for about... the next 7½ seasons.

https://twitter.com/DidthePhilslose/status/1413337508369338371

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on July 08, 2021, 11:08:30 PM
Miller should be in a 3b platoon with bohm. Enough Bohm. I've been saying this since may

100% behind this.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

On this day a decade ago the Phillies had the best record in baseball.

The further in the past that era gets, the harder it becomes to believe that it happened.

Rome

They are good in five year increments.  Then it's like a generation before it happens again.  Amazing really to be this bad for this long.  Utter farging structural ineptitude.

Don Ho

HA! Vince and De Los 'shteintoast, nice work.