Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

We live in a world where Todd is mentioned

MDS

I got more followers than all yall nobodies combined
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Just for kicks I checked.  I currently have four followers.

1.  Someone from "Clyde, USA" who describes herself as thus:  "I am a babe 22 years old always horny and always open to sexting(i don't trade)"
2.  Somebody with no photo named Darp5.
3.  David Byrne, who apparently wrote the "Intellectual Biography of Ronald Reagan"
4.  My son.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Phillies run differential by inning...

1st: +5
2nd: +8
3rd: +8
4th: +1

5th: -5
6th: -2
7th: -18 lol
8th: -23 lolol
9th: -2
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

QuoteThe Phillies have blown 22 saves in 79 games. That's already the most saves through 81 games played since at least 1901.

PhillyPhreak54

Historical shteintiness baby! That's how we roll.

Maybe if SPs went more than 5 most of the time? Last night that didn't matter bc Wheeler went 7.2. But still.

Speaking of pitching Taijuan Walked would've been a nice pick up. But I guess Chase Anderson and Matt Moore were their targets.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Damn!  Bohm is slower than me five minutes after hip replacement.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

SUAREZ DIDN'T BLOW THE SAVE!
:crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy :crazy

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 03, 2021, 04:09:28 PM
Historical shteintiness baby! That's how we roll.

Maybe if SPs went more than 5 most of the time?

Speaking of pitching Taijuan Walked would've been a nice pick up. But I guess Chase Anderson and Matt Moore were their targets.

The Phillies sucking isn't because the bullpen pitches too many innings. They actually generally get solid starts. Bullpen is just atrocious no matter how many outs are needed.

And walker got a 2 year deal. Anderson and Moore were 1. I'm here to teach you son.

I went tonight, first game of the season. Some decent juice in the building and just good to be at the park despite the local nine being a joke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Current score:  Machado 5, Phillies 0

Maybe Harper can hit five solo homers to tie it up?

MDS

just had a thought that bryce is now 0/3 on all star nods as a phillie

hes not popular or good enough to make it...$25 mil a year

ice grillin you

the wife beater four AB tonite 11 total pitches zero anything

he bats lead off

Geowhizzer

I know that Knapp homered earlier, but that may have been the worst at-bat in the history of baseball.  Not a single pitch reached the plate.