Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I don't think I'll make the whole game tonight. Worked a long day and have to be up at 530.

Let's see how long til I fall out.

Meanwhile Hoskins has now tied Jeltz for eight longest oh-fer.

Choke and Ibanez next up as far as modern day guys go at 0-35.

Desi Relaford had an 0-36.

PhillyPhreak54

All timer is 0-38 by some dood in 1942/1943.

MDS

ha i just asked gelb that question

phils lineup the game he ended it: glanville-sefick-rolen-brogna-jordan-WENDELL MAGEE-GARY BENNETT-relaford-portugal. relaford had a 3B off bill pulsipher in the 7th to tie a game wayne gomes wound up blowing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oooh Wendell Magee. Haven't heard that name in awhile.

Fun teams, those were.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on June 15, 2021, 11:57:04 PM
and like an idiot here i am watching this game that is 100% ending with a bullpen meltdown...i can smell like coonrod giving up a bomb or neris farting away a 4-3 lead on 2 pitches

i did not have ranger suarez on my bullpen roulette of suck
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

MDS

i dont know who bickford is but if you cant throw strikes to jankowski and h0skins you should find a different profession

Don Ho

Just got back from dodger Stadium as we were at the game tonight.  Wife, son yours truly in the house.  Had a lot of fun.  I thought I would be much calmer watching them in person and just enjoy the experience but I was farging pissed off tonight.  We had great seats 5 rows just left of home plate. Out of tv view.  52k in attendance.  No masks.  Actually very impressed with the Dodgers crowd they were all classy and actually a lot of fun to be around but let me tell you we got some shtein on this team, Hoskins is a joke right now and the bullpen is just as bad in person as on television.  Dodgers were one player away from being a junior varsity team but even their back ups can kick the Phillies ass.  Such a well run and first class organization compared to the shtein show we get to watch day in and day out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

too bad you didn't get to see a win.

I fell asleep at 3-3 and wasn't shocked to wake up and see they lost.

I also see that Segura is out now too. Perfect.

MDS

the sixers collapsed and the phillies are hitting cutch clean up

what a time to be alive

PhillyPhreak54

Hitting is a strong word.

He's placed in the fourth spot.

MDS

getting to 2 runs off kershaw with this lineup is kinda impressive

i hate myself so im staying up for the impending neris gag

PhillyPhreak54

They're gonna strikeout nine times in a row aren't they

MDS

joe alvarado can be unhittable if he just finds a consistent arm slot like that

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed.

He's nasty when he's on