Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

jorts are back in you nerds.

definitely going to be a streaker at every Phillies game now after that comeback.  will be a fun new tradition.

Don Ho

I think we used to beat guys up at the beach who dressed like Delco Dave.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Phillies doing Phillies things tonight.

Mainly losing.

MDS

todd's fun with numbers:

jean segura has 5 hits in his last 34 ABs

alec bohm is weird. he has 6 DPs on first pitch/0-1 counts. but hes also hitting .321 on those counts. hes hitting .059 on 3-2 counts but has 0 double plays. okkkkkkkkkkkk.

cutch has a .405 OBP and 5 bombs since his 2 days off in april. 957 OPS. doubt this is sustainable but he looked insanely washed up. this is high quality stuff.

anyway the phillies are bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

MDS

phillies took haseley in 17 and passed on rogers

top to bottom, a wretched farce
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Is Bohm under .200 yet?

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Great.

I turned it on and wondered why VV wasn't in. Just when Hale gave up a bomb

Geowhizzer

Just when you thought you were finally free of Matt Moore...

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

their offense is pathetic

PhillyPhreak54

Hard to watch, Harry.

MDS

arch bradley might well gain some velo back or figure out how to get outs sitting 92...but yikes

alec bohm quite simply cannot play third. they tried. he cant do it.