Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

alvarado had himself a good ol meltdown but hitting a bomb left-left on him aint nothing...marlins find fun doods like jazz, phillies have stiffs like bohm and hoskins
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 18, 2021, 09:49:10 PM
alvarado had himself a good ol meltdown but hitting a bomb left-left on him aint nothing...marlins find fun doods like jazz, phillies have stiffs like bohm and hoskins

They hear you

Geowhizzer

Herrera to the rescue?

:-D  :paranoid :boom

Geowhizzer

SD

QB Eagles

Break out the Baseball Bugs gif, Geo.

MDS

for 1 inning against a team that just got off a west coast trip, the phillies are fun

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Haven't been able to watch. We have a tornado warning.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 18, 2021, 10:30:40 PM

Think the tornado hit the Marlins bullpen.

Geowhizzer

MDS

the new mascot is dave from delco who wears ripped jorts with white socks

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 18, 2021, 10:33:45 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 18, 2021, 10:30:40 PM

Think the tornado hit the Marlins bullpen.

Lol I just finished watching the highlights.

Storm was bad but the rotation skirted us by a few blocks to the north. Had about 60mph winds and 2" per 30min rainfall rate.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 18, 2021, 11:29:32 PM
the new mascot is dave from delco who wears ripped jorts with white socks

Nice jorts, Dave.

Delco Dave the rally starter

Rome

Fell asleep at 3-1.  Woke up and that happened.  I'm pretty sure it's me. 

ice grillin you

QuoteThe ace of the 1st place Boston Red Sox pitching staff at 5-0 3.16 (8 starts) is none other than Nick Pivetta.  Since the Phillies dumped Pivetta on Aug. 21, 2020 he is 7-0 2.91 with Boston.  He was 19-30 5.50 as a Phillie.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous