Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the 6th inning was a good amalgamation of the phillies

-load the bases with 0 out!
-leave the pitcher in (?) and score 0 runs
-said pitcher gets immediately burned
-poor defensive play
-comfortable lead is now 1
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lil guy droppin amalgamation!

Alvarado...you wild farg

MDS

my vocabulary >>>
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Realmuto came out of the game after getting hit in the knee by a foul tip.

Don Ho

Bullpen fooled us for a few games but the abomination is alive and well as far as a closer goes.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Hector out here fargin around with a four run lead and it took too long to end it

Nice clutch hit by Knapp and Bohm

Don Ho

Kind of wanted to see how Hector would've handled loading the bases with winning winning run at the plate.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

neris didnt have much of a split working and it took him 30 pitches to get 3 outs....yea thats not good

the only high level RP on the market is hader. you dont pay up for him unless you have a world series team and the phillies do not have a world series team. im not sure what they can do to alleviate this other than hope brogdon finds some consistency

Don Ho

3-15 RISP

Get er' done!

Geowhizzer

Gregorious was taken out.

SD

Wheeler with perfect location pitching out of that jam

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 12, 2021, 08:37:47 PM
Gregorious was taken out.

Have they said why? I don't have sound up.

Also in sad news former RP David West has brain cancer. Is it me or doesn't seem like a lot of 70s and 80s athletes had or died of brain cancer?

MDS

some kind of injury

i know the play in the OF was all kinds of pathetic but jesus christ this offense is sad

Don Ho

Swear i thought I heard McCarthy say DD had stiffness in the elbow

Don Ho

And yes this offense is putrid