Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Hoskins might want to Cozi up the rest of the weekend with a good book. complete ass tonight
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on May 07, 2021, 09:35:00 PM
Phils should play all their games on Cozi.

lol exactly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i think this is their first start to finish laugher of the year....took like 6 weeks but we did it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

What the farg is CoziTV?

Btw I'll need lil guy's written apology to Jean Segura for saying he sucks by the morning

MDS

if jean segura is hitting over 350 in july ill fly to houston and buy you dinner at applebees
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol nah we'd go get some good bbq

But save it and buy me a good cheesesteak when I come home

Geowhizzer

Ronald Acuna... ouch.  That can't be good.

MDS

qoonrod cant get him deported so doing the next most logical thing

SD

Quote from: MDS on May 08, 2021, 09:58:10 PM
qoonrod cant get him deported so doing the next most logical thing

He calls that pitch ICE

SD

Hector fastball right over the plate

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

lol j i think its very real

neris is an average reliever who has blown up 100 times in atlanta and it happened again

offense got 3 in the first then shut it down too

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Good farging God!

Is Hector just stupid or just a real bad pitcher? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Why would you even hang out in the dugout?  get the farg to the locker room and back to the hotel you loser