Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

The only positive was listening to the radio broadcast as these 3 Giants games are blacked out here by MLB.COM, mentioned before all the west coast teams form Seattle to San Diego claim Hawaii as part of their home market.  We get the Doyers, Angels and Padres networks but no SF, Seattle, Oakland games except if it's a national game. I enjoyed Franzke and LA. 

McCutchen, oh dear.  I love the guy, always have but its bad.  Commenting on CF isn't worth the effort.  Kap must have taken some satisfaction in seeing the tire fire is still raging two years later.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

God
Damn
farg

Based loaded and guess what?

Don Ho

Listen to radio brodcast J, so much easier on the mind and the emotions not having to witness this shtein with your own eyes.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Wait... are the Phillies allowed to score runs?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on April 20, 2021, 07:30:40 PM
Listen to radio brodcast J, so much easier on the mind and the emotions not having to witness this shtein with your own eyes.

Good idea. I may do that while I get caught up on some work

PhillyPhreak54

Great and now Jean Jean is hurt.

Other than Harper he's the only one hitting

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Geowhizzer on April 20, 2021, 07:38:30 PM
Wait... are the Phillies allowed to score runs?

Edited for accuracy.

MDS

bohm-didi-miller-rhys has got to be the worst defensive infield of all time
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Two outs and a walk to Darrin Ruf and a bomb to Tommy farging LaStella and here we are

Pitch like you deserve that contract, Wheeler. Jerkoff.

Don Ho

Jesus farg!  Finally start hitting and the 2020 bullpen rears it ugly head.

MDS

you know youre bad when you finally score, have a lead, and your good relief pitcher dont got it and blows the game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

You have to be farging kidding me

Don Ho

5 farging home runs for Giants! 

Geowhizzer

MDS

3 game series coming up in colorado with vince velasquez and chase anderson starting 2/3

its not even may and this depressing