Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

sean rodriguez still sucks donkey dick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on August 26, 2019, 11:08:18 PM
sean rodriguez still sucks donkey dick

And of course he's starting tonight.  Should be entertaining.

Geowhizzer

This just in:  Smyly sucks.

MDS

the phillies had 100 baserunners and 1 run that inning, which is a great recipe to lose 3-2
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Rodriguez and Haseley putting the Phils on top.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

lowkey good moves by gabe? stacking his lefty bench bats in the 6th, knowing that vasquez is looming in the 8th/9th when that spot in the order would come up. get lomo a swing vs. a righty and hope...it worked

Geowhizzer

MDS

is there a point to rhys hoskins

PhillyPhreak54

Get this fargin guy off the field. He's brutal.

MDS

how bad at sports do you have to be to not be good enough to play 1B

ice grillin you

he just needs people to cheer for him and he'll be good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Another brutal loss in a season of brutal losses.

MDS

guys i dont think the phillies are good enough to make the playoffs

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on August 27, 2019, 10:11:05 PM
is there a point to rhys hoskins

The Doosan Bears in the Korean Baseball Organization
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.