Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Probably closer to  the second than the first.

That said, they've got some confidence and the Marlins suck.  Can't see them getting swept again.  Lose 2 of 3, good chance.

They'll lose at least one, because I'll probably be in attendance.  Probably Sunday.

Rome

Quote from: MDS on June 27, 2019, 08:48:16 PM
we dont know yet if the mets cured them or if the mets are so bad their suck temporarily over took the phillies crumble

im kind of thinking its the latter and theyll get swept out again by the marlins

anyway i also want to mention that t mac's call of the walk off was terrible my god it was terrible

McCarthy is beyond awful.  I usually mute his screeching seagull/bitch voice whenever possible.

Geowhizzer

When the Phils are home, I use the radio announcers.  When they're on the road, I honestly like T-Mac better than Frandsen.

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 27, 2019, 06:33:38 PM
Team ailing? Play the Mets and your problems are solved. Better sweep the goddamn Marlins too.

Jean Jean The Hit Machine.

there like a 5% chance they dont lose at least 2/3 to miami

they were down by multiple runs in every game to the mets...any other team in the majors wins 3/4 from them this week

Quote from: Rome on June 27, 2019, 06:25:22 PM
There is little in this world that makes me laugh harder than a whiny New Yorker crying about the LOL's. 

the absurd part of it is that hes a yankee fan
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

last 2 starts for sixto
14 innings, 3 runs, 2 walks 19 strikeouts

jt realmuto has a 752 ops and 10 homers

bamboo
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

jp crawfords ops is 50 pts higher than the 13 year wonder
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

giving up jp is something you cant regret. if he winds up being really good it would be an impossible to predict turnaround because every step of the way the best 3-4 years hes been trash

sixto everyone knew was legit, it was just a matter of health. then you trade for what was supposed to be the best catcher in baseball, but instead you got sal fasano
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm cool with Segura for JP

Hated seeing Sixto go but for what is supposed to be the best catch in the game and a position they have no minor league depth at...

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 28, 2019, 08:10:24 PM
Motherfarger

contextless j anger is my favorite

is that at ted cruz? did 5 grope another intern?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on June 28, 2019, 08:37:19 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 28, 2019, 08:10:24 PM
Motherfarger

contextless j anger is my favorite

is that at ted cruz? did 5 grope another intern?

When Five Inning Vin gave up a two run homer

And now this motherfargr is brought to you by JT Riddle going deep

Lol light that farging bamboo on fire and cancel the season

MDS

not sure how you can get mad at vv. he is what he is. blame nerdlinger klentek who keeps running him and pivetta out there. hes the one throwing these games.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm mad at everyone associated with that franchise.

farging professional gaggers

Don Ho

No way I could mad today as bats were due to go cold, no team is as dumb as the Mess, and it's VV, expect the expected.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

They gave up six to the Marlins.  That's just about what they've been averaging (5.9) but yep, it's definitely the hitting that's the problem.