Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

That's it. Tell your boy Klentak to get to work

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Braves the leader to land Kuechel

Wonder if the number buttons on Klentaks calculator are stuck or?

PhillyPhreak54

And now Braves have signed Keuchel

ice grillin you

What a terrible 7 days for the Phillies
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

You might say Jay is on the warpath over this.

Might. 

Geowhizzer

Meh.  I'll reserve judgment until I see what they do with the trade market.

MDS

Quote from: Geowhizzer on June 06, 2019, 10:21:04 PM
Meh.  I'll reserve judgment until I see what they do with the trade market.

this is a fair and reasoned take but $14/$15 million in unattached money for kike-ol is a much easier get than giving up their limited prospect capitol for whatever highish level starter is available. like i said before i dont think they have the minor league talent for bumgarner. would you rather have kike-ol on the braves and stroman on the phillies or just kike-ol on the phillies?

easy answer for me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Bumgarner is a MAGA hothead clown

Gimme Stroman now

Not signing Kuechel is stupid. Not that he's great but he's better than some (all?) of the shteinbags they've got now

MDS

storman's peripherals arent half bad. cost will be crucial but regardless he is better than eickhoff. there will be other, similar options. he wouldnt go to the white house if they win the series so that is key. the phillies, best case scenario, will be able to run 5 mid rotation starters at you. theres just no real way to get a higher level pitcher until the offseason when you can break the bank for gerritt cole.

additional: they are missing castillo this weekend, grienke/ray vs. arizona and soroka vs. atlanta. they will get scherzer, corbin and stras vs. the nats in what could be a really bad 4 days for my man.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Sir Anthony have you met Sir Tommy John? No? You're about to.

ice grillin you

not to long ago it would have been have you met dr andrews?

younger athletes today probably dont even know who he is
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Haseley out with a sore hip

JFC

Don Ho

These guys get hurt taking a crap in the morning.  Good God.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh look he walked the pitcher to load the bases

icehole