Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

maeda right on the black tonight...gonna take homers to get to him

what are the chances jake keeps this at 2 though
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hes already done better than I thought he would but I cant imagine any scenario where he makes the 7th within two runs...which is what they need cause dodgers pen can get got

ill take my chances pen against pen aka offense v. offense

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

doesn't matter this weekend I guess but man do the phillies need to upgrade their bench in august

nick williams is gross...also shave your head dook or do something with it before you become kat williams

jakey rakey

MDS

the bench is the easiest thing to upgrade. howie kendrick would be a beyond perfect fit.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 31, 2019, 11:40:34 PM
..also shave your head dook or do something with it before you become kat williams

Lolololol

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn motherfarging bum

PhillyPhreak54

Four straight hits

Get Nicasio up and wave the white flag

MDS

how many bats has he missed...2?