Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

This is embarrassing.

QB Eagles

MDS

if anyone is wondering, the 1965 phillies came in 6th place
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 29, 2022, 04:35:08 PM
list of phillies i never want to see again
hoskins
nola
bohm
segura
gibson
schwarber
castellanos
syndergaard
robertson

I second that.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I am prepping myself for them sweeping the Nats and then getting blasted by Houston.

Don Ho

1 extra base hit, at Wrigley mind you, this series.  3 runs in three games.  Hats off to Wheeler and Ranger as they did there best.  Won't waste my time on Nola and his neverending shtein.  Bullpen considering they are trash did fine (Robertosn stinks, please go far away) BUT BUT these bats?????  Inexcusable, autrocias AB's all series.  You had no hope all series as you knew every inning was going to end with a man stranded on base or the double play this offense has so well perfected.

Another great September. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

The Big 5 this series:

11 hits total - Harper had 5 of them, Hoskins had 3 (all last night)
JT/Bohm/Schwarber 1 hit each all series

<insert fart balloon>

PhillyPhreak54

Avisail Garcia with the biggest HR of the season for the Phillies

PhillyPhreak54

Back up 1 in the loss column

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh no. You're in this with me. We all are.

ice grillin you

I've been out since the roster went MAGA in the offseason....one of the most unlikeable teams ever

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

18 innings today

O/U runs scored - 7.5

Whatcha got?

ice grillin you

not even a small chance the second game gets in...probably doesn't even get started
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

saturday i think looks good? they can just play 2 then

also the phillies were maga years ago...they didnt just become that way this year. their 2 key additions were vaccinated!