Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Wretched farging pitching

Come on

Don Ho

Glad I'm on my midday lunch walk as I'm watching this game with kimbrel coming in I may just throw myself into oncoming traffic
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Of course.

Nice series, dickheads.

SD

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Knebel, Robertson & Kimbrel - Sounds like the law firm that represented Bernie Madoff.

and farg you Kimbrel.  Another washed up desperate signing of a weak ass closer

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

they couldnt score 3 farging runs in 9 innings...pathetic

wheeler and nola are melting down after 4. walker cant throw strikes. falter and strahm are 5 inning pitchers. its over taxing the bullpen which leads to alvarado needing to get more than 3 outs which leads to a homer.

they need to score more runs and theyre not scoring more runs. its not challenging.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Bryce pitched learning 1B and it sounds like it'll happen

MDS

if it happens, it gives them some deadline flexibility in terms of what kind of player they need to acquire. can grab a righty OF, a lefty 3B. dont necessarily need to go get christian walker or cj cron now to plug the hoskins hole. shtein anything to keep fat schwarber from seeing the field is fine by me.

i think theyll be in a much better position roster construction wise in a few months but you just hope they dont play themselves out of it before that happens. it aint good right now.

PhillyPhreak54

More Pache tonight yay!

MDS

the bigger calamity is dhing josh harrison...pache stinks but they made an investment in him and marsh cant hit lefties especially this one

i cannot fathom dhing josh harrison. his only value is positional flexibility!

PhillyPhreak54

JT and Schwarber need to get it going

And some power from Turner would be nice

PhillyPhreak54

Sigh...

farging Schwarber

PhillyPhreak54