Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Come on rookie.  Can't be doing that shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

And here we go

Four pitch walk

Please a 6-4-3

Don Ho

Trying to stay positive, but Jesus Christ come on this is shaping up to be big farging trouble
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Not sure why Kerkering started that inning.  Give Strahm a clean slate.

Don Ho

Strahm never has a 123 inning.  Hopefully that's the only hit

Don Ho

Yes, the rookie sat way too long to bring him out. The adrenaline was gone.

Geowhizzer

TREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :crazy

Don Ho

Holy shtein I said it before Geo and J, you're with me right now, I would stick my tongue down your throat!  farging play of the century!!

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2023, 08:49:41 PMAnd here we go

Four pitch walk

Please a 6-4-3

Took a few but yes!

Don Ho

I'm going to go lock myself in the garage now.

Geowhizzer

That was a hell of a win.  Phils in a good position with Wheeler and Nola in games 2 and 3.

... and a shutout?  A tremendous F-U to the Braves.

MDS

a lot of topper's moves didnt make sense, but they sure as shtein worked

sweep very much in play here. its happening, the phillies are cold blooded killers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

As soon as I shake off some of this hangover I'll read more articles but what a plan by Thomson to sketch it out like he did with Ranger and the BP and for it to even work.

Huge win. And it puts Atlanta on their heels.

Don Ho

Stott grand slam, the Turner double play, Ser A. dicking with us then just throwing missles, Kimbrel 1-2-3 ninth, Uncle Bob needs oxygen.