Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

4-1, being completely ass raped bt Strider, Braves can beat you with long ball, small ball, speed, and zesty defesne by their opponent, but hey, got um' where we want um'.  Only suspense is who blows it tonight.  BIG $$$ on the angry guinea whop.  Man Castellanos can look so bad at times.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

More Jose Alvarado necklace stories please!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice of the Phillies to put a congratulatory message for their hated division rivals on the scoreboard.

Big loser energy there.

MDS

its a common courtesy thing, being respectful. id be a fleshpop about it, but i dont run a billion dollar franchise.

theyve got 16 left, 13 of them against horrible teams. if you want to see an implosion, this would be an implosion. losing this series was somewhere between bad luck and inevitable
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Then again they let Mets fan groups throw out first pitches.

Anyways 7-9 in the final 16 is my prediction

MDS

86 wins would probably get them in, not sure about the 4 seed but id think thats good for the 6

id almost rather have the 6 to avoid atlanta. ill take the milwaukee/la route.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Avoiding ATL would be nice. Hopefully someone else knocks them out.

2/3 in STL
1/3 in ATL
2/3 in PIT
2/6 against NYM

Rome

At least the Phils minor league system is packed with front line pitching prospects.

PhillyPhreak54

I get about 30 seconds of game and then it shuts off and says Video Not Available - there's a problem loading this video . If this continues check your internet connection.

Horseshtein.

It's not my internet. God damn streaming only shtein.

MDS

it works perfectly for me

16 million people streamed the eagles game last night...you old AF

PhillyPhreak54

That's was on amazon

This ain't. Any clues for a fix, IT Todd?

MDS

move out of texas and into a state that isnt on a power grid of ar15s and bibles

PhillyPhreak54

That's all true.

However everything else works except AppleTV baseball. Even shows on Apple work.

PhillyPhreak54

Do they even make the playoffs at this point?

MDS

yea mainly because of how low the bar is. they were at 87 last year and barely got in. 87 gets them the 4 seed this year. even if every remaining win is going to be as stupidly difficult as this one was.

the playoffs are dumb and random, but the talent gap between them and atlanta is the size of romey's maga lawn sign. maybe on their way out they can hit acuna in the head.