Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

did shane victorino really have a "rocket launcher arm"?

thats rhetorical.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

what he had was a 3rd grade education
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He also hit a slam off of Sabathia and won a Series.

Respect.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 12, 2023, 11:14:33 PMHe also hit a slam off of Sabathia and won a Series.

Respect.

Thanks J!  Had some really cool exciting memories as a Phillies fan but that was top of the charts the way the crowd was getting under CC's skin, the Brett Myers at bat and then Victorino launching the grand slam was surreal
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

J and I enjoyed making fun of pineapple head
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt!

Pineapple Head and Dangerous Dane of The Big Island

MDS

one person who is not connected to the phillies at all but has seemingly some connections in the game is saying rojas is getting called up for harrisons spot. he is on the 40 man, which makes sense if this is a short term move. he is also very fast and gives them a PR weapon...might be a bit of a trial for the stretch run. i can see him making the postseason roster for exactly that.

ive given more thought about noah song. bear this mind with him - september rosters expand to 28, so they can re-add someone then and get back to 8 relievers. his rehab expires in 2 weeks. so theyd have to really carry his ass and short change their bullpen for about a month. can they make it a month with a bullpen arm that can only pitch in mop up? its a farg of a risk. 

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Poor Harrison, seems like a positive vibe in the dugout but his AB's are as painful as Schwarber's defense.

PhillyPhreak54

Ah yes...Phillies baseball is BACK baby

PhillyPhreak54

Slopballing Yu with 9 K's

Way to come out Phils

PhillyPhreak54

So Rojas is up and Pache is hurt again

PhillyPhreak54

The Padres score is also up.

Ballgame

Don Ho

Typical. Let's talk about bringing this guy up, and this guy is healthy now, so and so is ready, stupid trade rumors, end of the day this team is a .500 baseball organization.  they'll win a bunchin a row, then crash, hell they may even come back today but they is what they is.

Sad when the most exciting player is Craig Kimbrel.

Don Ho

Come on JT, those useless, bases empty homers are reserved for Schwarber.

Don Ho