Week Eighteen - 2023

Started by Diomedes, January 06, 2024, 04:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Steelers just push the Ravens down the field and scored a touchdown on the ground.

A lot of blurry camera shots for this game.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Oops forgot to start this. Thanks for the pick up, Dio.

Haven't been watching this one.

Will be at a bar tonight for a bday party so I'll get to see Houston and Indy.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'll text you.

Btw had no clue Eric Rowe was a Steeler now

He's made more plays tonight than the Eagles group of burnt toast.

Don Ho

Oh man, Minshew!  What a terrible pass.  That was 100% on him. They tried to say catchable ball that running back was going full speed forward on that swing pass and he had a lot of yards ahead of him.  That was a complete turd thrown by Minshew.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

my man j livin it up...his texans be real
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lucky mofos but that ML hit was nice

Started at a sports bar and ended at a tittie bar

Fun night

Need a 3-1/4-0 bullet day tomm.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he played like shtein.

Jets/Pats slopfest is how Bill B is gonna go out - losing 17-3 to NY.

And Atlanta needs a QB. From 17-17 to 48-17. Also need a new coach too.

PhillyPhreak54

Art Smith yelling "that's fargin bullshtein" at Dennis Allen bc the Saints scored a TD rather than kneeling it out

Don Ho

Arthur Smith hot! did you see that J?  Was kind of uncool for NO to score that last touchdown

Don Ho

MDS

arthur smith quite literally gave up on the game lol...tough sport. bring it or dont

i am right on the money line in the bullet. 1-1 in the early window, lv/buf pending. gonna be tight. i dont think 2-2 is gonna cut it. need to nail this 2, or else.

PhillyPhreak54

What place are you in right now?

If LV can get home I'll be 3-1. The disaster last week farged me from the big money spots.

MDS

i was 1 game out of the money...so i kind of figure 3-1 gets me there and 2-2 does not, seeing as the league should be slightly over .500

remember when the national media rode hard for dougie p...welp