Started by ice grillin you, February 08, 2008, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Who is Chattanooga?

I hope they lay down and take it for me like they did with Fat Joe

MDS

he didnt hit the minimum this week

thats nice. good job. thank you.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

j you need to post something on the league board like i did....thats complete bullshtein
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I did, I mean if you're going to join - play it out. I was last in NBA I think and I still made claims and changed my roster all the time

Who is that?

phattymatty

i'm pretty sure i farged over sunny last year the same way because i remember apologizing to him at a birds game. then laughing at him.

i think i was out of the country though and had a somewhat valid excuse.

MDS

yea i got in the playoffs because of that, then got destroyed in the first round

and whats funny is little miss havas made a big stink about my boy last year (who won and would play out the string) for reasons unknown, and this what he gets now.

im glad.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

your boy is a straight up dickhead on a human level....these guys are good guys acting like fantasy dopes...i wouldnt let him drink my taint juice

PhillyPhreak54

How about the both of you go sign up for the farging Pick 'Em?

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 26, 2011, 02:04:21 PM

let me know when you get at least 19 and im definitely in

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 26, 2011, 02:15:00 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 26, 2011, 02:04:21 PM

let me know when you get at least 19 and im definitely in

We have 7 now. Sign up

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 26, 2011, 02:00:42 PM
your boy is a straight up dickhead on a human level....these guys are good guys acting like fantasy dopes...i wouldnt let him drink my taint juice

Yikes. I still have no idea where you're getting that from.

PhillyPhreak54

interesting results this week...

I get the 1st place squad next week...gotta hold on!

MDS

huge swing week.

if my math is right johnny, J, myself and fat joe are all bunched up within about 3 games of one another. havas on the outside but lurkin bravos style.

i got our pal chataoonga and lets watch him ride on me this week.

if things shake right we could get a todd-J 4/5 1st rounder. oh boy will shtein be on. national tv primetime game no doubt.

PhillyPhreak54

lol I thought he'd light a fire this week from all the accusations of packing it in...all he did was post a message. I expected to see him drub me this week.

Time to start fine tuning - I'm loving the Danks pick up

MDS

big dre gets back thursday...maybe hanley by the weekend

they're coming together