Write an article

Started by MURP, January 11, 2005, 04:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

yeah, so GF and I are too lazy to write an article making fun of something to do with the Vikings... so if anyone is interested, write something a few paragraphs long that is atleast somewhat funny and IM it to me.  We will put it up on the CF site with your name as the author (unless you want to remain anonymous).  No fun prizes or anything, maybe a cheap crappy beer from me if you come to a tailgate...  so basically if your bored and want to be creative go for it.   

MDS

The Vikings suck
Randy Moss can lick my nuts
He has no guts
He and Mike Tice live in seperate huts

Creative, crappy and funny. You don't need to thank me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

henchmanUK

Quote from: MDS on January 11, 2005, 05:09:50 PM
The Vikings suck
Randy Moss can lick my nuts
He has no guts
He and Mike Tice live in seperate huts

Creative, crappy and funny. You don't need to thank me.

:-D Farg me! It's Greg N-I-C-E!  ;)
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

Diomedes

I'd love to have the fame, forturne, and females that being a writer for :CF brings, but sadly, I'm not funny.  Oh well.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

That never stopped anyone else. :)

The man. The myth. The legend.

stillupfront

Why, so it can be heavily censored and hidden?

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

RezRob

When is there going to be any new articles on the site? Waiting for season to start?  :boom
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

MURP

Quote from: JailBird-man on September 06, 2005, 04:28:00 PM
When is there going to be any new articles on the site?

when you finish writing it. 

MDS

Quit your real job MURP and spend your write time writing stupid articles for this site. Is it so much to ask?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

If I quit, I wouldnt be able to drop passes in clutch portions of the games.   

PoopyfaceMcGee

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

Quote from: MURP on September 06, 2005, 08:43:16 PM
If I quit, I wouldnt be able to drop passes in clutch portions of the games.   

Good point job stealer.