Jason Peters - Philadelphia Eagle

Started by mikey418, April 17, 2009, 01:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

I think we'll get a full season more likely than not, but two games is still the over/under for JP.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Good for JP
QuoteSee new Tweets
Tweet

Mike Garafolo
@MikeGarafolo
ยท
5m
#Eagles and Jason Peters have reworked the left tackle's contract. Now worth up to $8 million, according to Peters' agent Vince Taylor.

General_Failure

A million per quarter seems a bit steep, but they're in no position to argue.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Going on IR with a toe injury. Out at least three games.

Jordan Mailata is your LT tomorrow.

Diomedes

Sweet, now I have something to watch.  How awesome would it be if he does well.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

If you've watched Friday night lights...when coach taylor starts coaching East Dillon and cancels a game at halftime because his team is getting pummeled...there should be a similar scenario in play.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Diomedes on October 03, 2020, 01:07:21 PM
How awesome would it be if he does well.

That would be amazing. Unfortunately we all know that we're going to witness him getting pushed back halfway to Australia.

General_Failure

At least he'll be on the field sucking instead of spending half his time running off the field to catch a breather.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 03, 2020, 01:07:21 PM
Sweet, now I have something to watch.  How awesome would it be if he does well.

who had dio as a super homer in 2020?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Only reason to bring him back after last season should have been Jason Peters Day at the Linc in 2022.

Diomedes

QB Eagles

Officially done for the season and one would imagine for life.