2018-19 College Basketball

Started by Don Ho, November 07, 2018, 02:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i'm so bummed about no tournament. 

PhillyPhreak54

Same.

I had already planned early exits from work next week.

Geowhizzer

Next week is my spring break (and who knows how long it will last).  No Tournament, no baseball, no nothing.

I'm not generally much of a movie or tv watcher, but I guess I'll have to check out a few next week.  Or else get a few extra projects done around the house.

Rome

I'm working until I die anyway.  If it's in two weeks at least I got to see the Eagles win the Super Bowl.

And yeah kid grew up and whatnot but mostly the Birds.

ice grillin you

looking at some lines today I saw that Mississippi valley st is a 30 pt dog to prairie view tonight so I looked on haslametrics and they would have Gonzaga -68 against them

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

IGY, I know you, J and Todd are on this shtein but has Gonzaga beat anyone of signifigance?  I know they are good, I see them all the time on TV but it's when they are destroying USD, Pepperdine, Saint Mary's but I am assuming no signature wins because with the virus who/where have they played outside west coast?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

I'm not this year...haven't watched a single cbb game...the season from the start has been wrecked by COVID

MDS

i cant name 1 player in cbb and that includes temple
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Kinda the same here, Don.

I've only watched a few games. I don't think the Zags have done much and it could be if Covid has them restricted to relatively local play? Not sure they're doing much traveling.

I'll get into the tourney though I'm sure. I just want to bet and play the brackets and squares.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

There's been six games in the maac tourney thus far and lower seeds are 5-1 out scoring higher seeds 49-1

PhillyPhreak54

Good day one so far. Three OT games.

Purdue played like shtein minus a 2H burst. They've barely scored in OT. UNT whipped them.

Weird having this start on a Friday.

PhillyPhreak54

I hate Syracuse.

San Dawg State going 10 minutes without scoring isn't the way to win a game. Morons

MDS

games have mostly been really close which is all you can ask for since nobodys good and the sport is a farce

just want a few numbers to hit in mattys pool and im good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.