Any Interest in a CF Golf Outting?

Started by Wingspan, July 23, 2008, 04:24:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Quote from: rjs246 on July 23, 2008, 05:48:38 PM
Beer-shotgunning competition? Last time I shotgunned beers with message board nerds, Beermonkey ended up getting arrested. Who wants in?

There is no reason to not combine the shotgunning and golf
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

That's about the only combination I'd enjoy with golf...shotgun in the face all the pompous asses out there pissing on mother nature and human decency.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Wingspan

You said the same thing about marriage as well.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

What cracks me up is the guys who go out there all dressed up like they're on the PGA Tour and they totally suck. They've got thousand dollar sets of clubs and elitist attitudes and can't shoot under a hundred if their lives depended on it.

One course I went to in San Antonio wouldn't let me on because I had a t-shirt on. Tried to tell me I had to wear a collared shirt. It's a hundred goddamn degrees outside. I am not wearing a collared shirt to play golf.

Diomedes

If its a hundred degrees out, wtf are you doing playing golf at all?  I mean, apart from chillin' with whitey and pretending you're rich?

Wingspan

Connection Problems

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on July 23, 2008, 06:32:18 PM
If its a hundred degrees out, wtf are you doing playing golf at all?  I mean, apart from chillin' with whitey and pretending you're rich?

Unless you golf at 0700-0800 its always hot in Texas. And my group was me, a black dude, a mexican dude and another whitey.

reese125

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2008, 06:29:09 PM
What cracks me up is the guys who go out there all dressed up like they're on the PGA Tour and they totally suck. They've got thousand dollar sets of clubs and elitist attitudes and can't shoot under a hundred if their lives depended on it.

One course I went to in San Antonio wouldn't let me on because I had a t-shirt on. Tried to tell me I had to wear a collared shirt. It's a hundred goddamn degrees outside. I am not wearing a collared shirt to play golf.

cmon Phreak...you cant be sporting Wranglers and t-shirt on the course..you need to buck up and sport a collared dry-fit shirt when its that hot out

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

I've never worn Wranglers in my life. Nor have I pulled a Westbrook and slipped some cowboy boots on either.

I had an Eagles t-shirt on and some Jordan shorts.

I feel like we're on some damn chick MB talking about wardrobes.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

paco

Define "local".  I'm always looking for an excuse to play.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2008, 06:29:09 PM

Lets see:
Expensive Clubs:  Check
Polo Shirt, Khaki Shorts:  Check
Suspect golf game: Check  (Well, I just about always break 100, breaking 90s depends on the course)

So basically, if I ever play with you, I'll be mocked the whole round
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2008, 06:38:23 PM
my group was me, a black dude, a mexican dude and another whitey.

Now we know the real reason you didn't get in.

Quote from: reese125 on July 23, 2008, 06:39:53 PM
cmon Phreak...you cant be sporting Wranglers and t-shirt on the course..you need to buck up and sport a collared dry-fit shirt when its that hot out

Have to agree.  Hell, they probably would have been alright if you had a mock collar.  But an Eagles t-shirt and basketball shorts?  No.

Seabiscuit36

depending when and how far away im in.  shtein we can play at the course at my work.  http://www.deerfieldgolfclub.com/golfHome.cfm 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Wingspan

I'm in king of prussia...so as long as its within an hour, im in.

Connection Problems