Week Seven - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, October 19, 2023, 10:56:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Koo with a buzzer beater walkoff win. They rode Pitts down the field.

Browns defense sheesh - right after the Browns take the lead they let Pittman go 75yds bc of missed tackles

Unreal.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Total ref show in Indy.

Wow.

Brownies take the lead after an illegal contact takes away a strip sack. And then the worst PI ever put it on the 1

Browns finally punch it in on 4th and goal barely with a Hunt run.

Geowhizzer

Refs must have had money on the Browns.  That PI call was criminal.

MDS

lol cle cant even cover the 1.5

when you die, you die

im all in on survivor...should be a little more than 60 left after this week
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah bummer the didn't get that two pointer.

Needed them for the bullet.

PhillyPhreak54

Chiefs Chargers is a shootout. 35pts in the 2Q.

Mahomes has 321 and 3 TDs already

PhillyPhreak54

Rams let Gay go. To sign Mr Yips from Dallas and he's got the yips again.

PhillyPhreak54

Chargers died in the 2H again.

Bummer

QB Eagles

pretty good bye week for the panthers, all their competition except the gannons picked up win #2

PhillyPhreak54

Jordan Addison with a helluva play.

He's gonna be really good

MDS

vikings with a 2 horrible tush push attempts

go birds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagaholic

9ers losing to Cousins on prime time. Eagles trade for a good safety. Convincing kelly green win while dallas is off. Dare I say the Birds looking like they'll return to the SB? No. No I don't.

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on October 22, 2023, 07:35:38 PMpretty good bye week for the panthers, all their competition except the gannons picked up win #2

Actually good for the Bears, since they own the Panthers pick. Ouch.

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2023, 06:31:05 PMRams let Gay go. To sign Mr Yips from Dallas and he's got the yips again.

Cut. Poor dude.