Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

[translated]
Quote from: AO1 on November 30, 2018, 04:22:41 PMGoddamn that kick is satisfying.  Dumb bitch.   Who the farg she think she is, throwing her woman hands at a man?  Teach the bitch a lesson.

That's women though: conniving and irrational at once, all of them.

Free Kareem Hunt!

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

He was a fan as soon as he saw the name was K Hunt.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

I scooped up his backup for FF immediately, so something good has come of this at least. 

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

Man, I can't believe Washington's going to have him and Peterson in the same backfield.

SD

General_Failure

QB Eagles

Andy seizing on any excuse to not run the ball.

Rome

Holy shtein that was funny. 

And this just keeps getting worse.  How did the pigs NOT request to see the video?  Why was the punk who ripped the phone out of the girl's hands taking the video not charged with assault, battery and theft?  And why did the Chiefs wait 9 months to cut that creep, and only did so after the video leaked?

Christ - talk about farged up optics. 

Also - as bad as Hunt's actions were, the reactions to them might be worse.  She had it coming because she's white and raised her hand to him?  (I actually read that one online.)

General_Failure

The story going around is the Chiefs didn't see the video until now, and the hotel told the NFL their policy is to not give security footage to anyone but the police.

Diomedes

And if you believe the Cheifs, they released Hunt not because of the content of the video per se, but because the content proved that his initial explanation to them wasn't truthful.

See, the Kansas City Cheifs under Andy Reid, they have principles.  No lying to the team.  Honorable set, these folks.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Meanwhile, Tyreek Hill has the good sense to kick the shtein outta his cave bitch without video surveillance, amirite?

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on December 01, 2018, 09:48:51 AM
And if you believe the Cheifs, they released Hunt not because of the content of the video per se, but because the content proved that his initial explanation to them wasn't truthful.

See, the Kansas City Cheifs under Andy Reid, they have principles.  No lying to the team.  Honorable set, these folks.

It also happened in February and the team nor the league made any effort to get the video....they literally don't care until it becomes a PR thing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

whoever is getting these videos at tmz can surely have their salary tripled by the nfl...youd think at this point the league would want to be on top of this from even a pr perspective

we know they dont actually care about the violence toward women thing, but they do kind of care how it looks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I'd say a large percentage of NFL fans couldn't care less if he beat her ass.  The NFL as a conglomerate cares about optics and money.  Women?  Not even close.