Around the NFL - 2018

Started by General_Failure, February 06, 2018, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

QuoteNFL teams with 20-29 rushing attempts in a game since 2011
Average > 7.0 YPC: 17-30 record (.362)
Average < 3.0 YPC: 173-172 record (.501)

That's right, a higher win% for teams that don't even crack 3.0 YPC.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I've got two kids 9 years old and 6....my life is full of cartoons everywhere, so I guess I"m already on overload for that kind of idiocy.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

im sure theres a whole bunch of reasons for that number...a few are obvious....what struck me is the size of the gap in the AYPC and win % respectively

MDS

QuoteESPN says the Chiefs-Broncos drew a 9.1 overnight rating, an increase of 8% compared to the 8.4 rating for the taterskins-Chiefs week 4 game in 2017.

NFL ratings were significant up over Week Four from last year.

i was told EXPLICITLY by various smart middle aged white males that ratings were down because of flags...the refs....goodell...roughing the passer penalties....too many illegal contact calls....anthem kneeling....the outrage over the outrage of anthem kneeling....

im sure the last few weeks of ratings data is BS and these smart white men are still correct
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

how i met your mother is one of the biggest tv shows of all time

rosanne was this years biggest hit

be proud

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 02, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

this is not true but any discernible measure

though i guess its good no unpaid indentured servants died on saturday entertaining you for free so, but hey psu/osu was a lot of fun. hope nobody's wife got beat over it.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

or greg hardys girlfriend

im just not sure why you are proud that a right wing zealot trump product gets good ratings.....you should be ashamed

if you love it you love it knock yourself out....but i wouldnt be proud of that...we all have our demons...the fact that it gets good tv ratings shouldnt be used to make yourself feel better about loving it

MDS

football as a whole is a right wing trump product....its all run by and watched by the worst of the worst white males

my specific troll is on people who latched on to ratings being down like last year and threw out just moronic reasons why (kneeling, flags, etc) in an attempt to double down on whatever was up their butt that particular day. ratings data for non entertainment programming wildly fluctuates and is highly dependent on a variety of outside and mitigating factors. drawing conclusions from one week or even one year doesnt mean or prove much of anything.

PhillyPhreak54

Fake news

It's a conspiracy to Pump the numbers by the libruhl media and the league

Tomahawk

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 02, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

rosanne was this years biggest hit

be proud

I'm borderline positive I saw a commercial for The Conners last night

MDS

you did because its a thing that will happen

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

Rae Carruth gonna be released in a couple weeks.

General_Failure

Is he still fighting for the right to see the son he attempted to have killed while he was still a fetus?

The man. The myth. The legend.