With the First Pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles Select...

Started by Pissed Off, September 18, 2007, 04:55:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pissed Off

Any thoughts on who the Iggles will take with the first pick?  A wideout perhaps?

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

i never thought it was possible to laugh, cry, throw up, and shtein at the same time...turns out i was wrong
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyandBCEagles

Matt Ryan would be the ideal pick if we hadn't taken Kolb last year.

As of right now, don't really see anyone worth taking at #1 at a position we need (WR, DE, LB, DB).  I'd just as soon trade down to #8-10, pick up some later round picks, and grab a guy like Chris Long or Dan Connor.

Dillen

Connor is one of the most overrated prospects in a long time (as much as you can be at this point of the year...) I don't see a mid 1st rounder at all. 2nd round, sure.

If they somehow sucked so bad to get the #1 pick, DeSean Jackson with no hesitation. You'll figure if they are that bad, Reggie Brown probably wasn't that good so you keep Baskett and Avant for the big bodies and get a real speed guy.

MDS

How about a linebacker. Or a wide out.

Hey, can we draft a head coach?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sgt PSN

Quasimoto

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 18, 2007, 08:07:58 PM
As long as they select someone from BYU, I'm happy. 

They missed their chance with John Beck last year!

PhillyPhreak54

fansince61

PhillyandBCEagles

Sgt PSN