2010 Sixers Offseason Thread

Started by BigEd76, April 26, 2010, 09:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Did anybody just see Stefanski with Dei Lynam? He was straight giddy. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

MDS

i will be straight giddy when snider fires him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

Great news to wake up to in Muenchen.  But the Wizards will take Turner.

SD

I've read that rumor as well, guess they're trying to work it out with Arenas. Wall is the is the more talented player so they're in a win/win situation. They can either try Jrue out at SG or trade him.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Die-Hard on May 18, 2010, 08:35:11 PM
i think in the end (and now it will be debated ad nauseam) turner will be a much better pro than wall..but i'd take either with quickness

no chance...i dont even love turner...hes good at everything but not quite good enough at anything...his handle will be suspect in the nba and hes not a great shooter...plus he lacks athleticism...he will be good at almost everything for a long time...but hes not anything special and i actually thinks his skill set is more small forward than it is two guard

i see him as a better scoring shane battier
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

if anyone really likes the nba or actually watches it, print igy's post out and put it in your drawer. then pull it out 5 years from now and watch how hard you laugh.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

reese125

Im sorry..but that post was going so much in the wrong direction I had to put a stop to it.

Seabiscuit36

i know nothing about the guy, but IGY's post is classic IGY, covering both sides of his argument.  "He could be great, or he coudl be nothing"
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Good at everything + suspect handle + not a great shooter + not athletic = will be good for a really long time but isn't anything special.   

SunMo

all i know is that igy said rondo would be god...and he his

igy>>nba scouts
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 19, 2010, 10:03:43 AM
i know nothing about the guy, but IGY's post is classic IGY, covering both sides of his argument.  "He could be great, or he coudl be nothing"

actually i didnt even come close to saying that

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 19, 2010, 10:07:36 AM
Good at everything not great at anything = will be good for a really long time but isn't anything special.   

yup
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 19, 2010, 08:10:45 AMi dont even love turner...hes good at everything but not quite good enough at anything

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 12, 2010, 10:28:57 PM
Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on March 12, 2010, 01:55:37 PM
Evan Turner just hit an unreal GW shot.

ive seen ev all year and dook is insane.....

well since Ray Allen and Reggie Miller aren't available at #2, who do you want since Wall won't be there?