Keeper League 15

Started by SunMo, December 24, 2014, 08:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Isn't that effectively what we do now anyway?

I admit I'd rather keep Bortles and Luck just in case one of them blows up in either direction but I'd be good with it too.

rjs246

If we're going to let people keep three RBs I'd rather just go back to having a dynasty league.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on January 04, 2016, 10:11:14 AM
Isn't that effectively what we do now anyway?

No. I beleive the current format is 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Rook or TE

Proposed would be 1 QB,  choice of WR/RB/TE x 2, 1 rook.

I like the latter. Basically let's you keep what you feel are your 2 best offensive skill players.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on January 04, 2016, 10:23:39 AM
If we're going to let people keep three RBs I'd rather just go back to having a dynasty league.

It also opens up the door for someone keeping 3 TE.  This alone makes the option worth consideration.

Of course, we could also just cap the number of keepers at the same position at 2.

Rome

I'm keeping Gurley, Thomas, Bortles or Luck and Jimmy Graham.  So it really doesn't matter to me either way. 

rjs246

Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 04, 2016, 12:15:36 PM
I beleive the current format is 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Rook or TE

Incorrect.

We keep:
1 QB
1 RB
1 Rookie (any position)
1 WR/TE

Quote from: Rome on January 04, 2016, 01:29:15 PM
I'm keeping Gurley, Thomas, Bortles or Luck and Jimmy Graham.  So it really doesn't matter to me either way. 

So Rome you cannot keep both Thomas and Graham.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: rjs246 on January 04, 2016, 01:39:40 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on January 04, 2016, 12:15:36 PM
I beleive the current format is 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 Rook or TE

Incorrect.

We keep:
1 QB
1 RB
1 Rookie (any position)
1 WR/TE

Close enough.

Rome

Quote from: rjs246 on January 04, 2016, 01:39:40 PM
So Rome you cannot keep both Thomas and Graham.

In that case I'm definitely in favor of changing the format.

hbionic

farg that. I specifically made a trade BECAUSE we couldn't keep two running backs. If there were going to be any changes, they should have been announced at the beginning of the season to take effect the following season. It's not fair for people that make trades based on the keeper format.

Also, farg all of you guys for complaining because you can't put together a winning roster. Only 1 person gets lucky enough to win it all...even if it is by .1 points.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

I'll pay as soon as those fargs confirm my bank account...entered the new info yesterday

Rome

I was 11-3 last year and 2-12 this year mostly because I had horrendous luck this season (pun intended).

PS: Bite me.

Sgt PSN

If we make a change to keepers, I'm perfectly fine for putting it off for 1 year so that Chuggie has time to adjust his strategy. It took him like 3 years to finally remember to add a rookie at some point in the season so that he had one to keep for the following year.