The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

nm

reese125

damn if the warriors could have pulled off howard that would have had a piper of a starting 5

Curry
Thompson
Iggy
D. Lee
Howard

PhillyPhreak54

Hahaha bitchmade is waffling now. Romey's gonna pound those $4 beers hard while laughing his ass off.

Quote@SportsCenter: UPDATE: A source has told ESPN that Dwight Howard has "changed his mind." Howard has told Lakers he's now 50-50.

Don Ho

Someone just take this clown out already.  Jerk off.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote@espn_macmahon: Mavs can offer Andrew Bynum 4 years, $45M with no further roster trimming. With contract language protecting Mavs from knees, makes sense.

PhillyPhreak54

The Big Indecision finally picked Houston.

Paul Milsap signs with ATL

OJ Mayo goes to Milwaukee

MDS

dwight is such a bitch

i cannot wait for this thing to implode. o/u for first 'dwight is unhappy' story? ill set it at october 10th
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he's gonna hate Harden getting the majority of the looks.

If McHale and Morey control his primadonna act they could be really good especially f they get Josh Smith

MDS

theyll be regular season good

dwight is a soft little bitch. smith has never played in a big game in his life. harden is too busy designing suits to care. they might not even get past the spurs in a playoff series, and the spurs are older than the phillies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hardens got a taste for nasty ass Htown strippers too.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on July 05, 2013, 11:08:42 PM
theyll be regular season good

They're a 2nd round playoff team......which is basically what they were without him. 

ice grillin you

detroit bagging josh smith is excellent news for the sixers
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

ice grillin you

nm
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

honestly do you think good things happen to philadelphia