The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

That goofball is either halfway out on the court or standing around with a dumb look on his face with his hands on his hips.

Doug Collins complained about him wandering onto the court

Sgt PSN

I saw this yesterday. Not sure how the ref didn't blow the whistle on that.

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn OKC.

Its going to suck watching these two titty babies LeBron and Wade celebrate a championship.

MDS

Durant disappears again late and westbrook with a Dumbass play

Not so OK C?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the refs were a disgrace last night....such a good game and series to be ruined by those idiots...i think westbrook took 34 fg and 3 ft
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I think Lebron is a bitch but he's been all-time great in these playoffs.   I hope they win just so the uber-haters get to suck on it for a year.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 20, 2012, 07:34:06 AM
I think Lebron is a bitch but he's been all-time great in these playoffs.   I hope they win just so the uber-haters get to suck on it for a year.

thats a skitzophrenic post even for you

DH

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 20, 2012, 07:21:43 AM
the refs were a disgrace last night....such a good game and series to be ruined by those idiots...i think westbrook took 34 fg and 3 ft

Very rarely will I throw blame on officiating, but last night was horrible. A few plays stick out in my mind in the 4th, most specifically when Fisher was thrown to the ground and no call was made, then Wade saves the ball which should have been Fishers, kicks to Chalmers and he hits a 3. That was a HUGE turning point.

Also, when I heard that Westbrook was attempting his first FT's of the game midway through the 4th, I thought I was drunker than I was. Not sure how a guys who was penetrating the way he was doesn't get a call.

Oh, and Lebron is being treated like mid-90s MJ with the amount of calls he gets in his favor. Can anyone enlighten me and tell me what he has done to deserve such treatment?

reese125

doesnt matter what he has done--when you nearly toss up a triple double almost every game while scoring in the 30's... lets just say preferential treatment is easily coming your way

DH

which is exactly why David Stern is a tremendous piece of shtein for reacting the way he did to Romes questions last week. By no means do I think games (or the draft, etc.) are fixed, but people have every right to think just that so long as that kind of shtein continues. It's bad for the game. And you know what else is bad for the game? Poser Heat fans. My God, I hate posers more than anything - especially ones who swear they've always been fans.

ice grillin you

the only heat fans live in seattle

DH

I thought it was cool that there was a guy waving a Sonics rooting for the Heat, seated behind the OKC bench.

Even if just for a second, I'm sure that pissed of Bennett.

BigEd76

Wizards just got Okafor and Ariza from the Hornets for Rashard Lewis and #46

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 20, 2012, 07:37:44 AM
Quote from: Rome on June 20, 2012, 07:34:06 AM

thats a skitzophrenic post even for you

Really?  What was difficult to discern?

1. He's a bitch.

2. He's played all-time great in the playoffs.

3. I hope he wins now because people are wildly over the top irrational in their hatred of the guy (think King Cole).  And it's not just pathetic hungry hungry hippos I'm referring to either.  There's a large contingent of media pros who actively despise the guy.  They call him a choke, a loser, etc. to the point of just being petty & vindictive.

Not schizophrenic at all, Brodie.