The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

ive only watched it for the last 20 minutes or so but this jazz hawks game is out of control
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Hawk on March 25, 2012, 08:38:16 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 25, 2012, 08:31:37 PM
guess the bulls should retire dennis rodmans number then...played a much bigger role than bowen in a dynasty and was ten times the player...but he wont sniff a retired jersey because chicago is big time and san antonio is small town

Dennis Rodman is a jack ass of the court whereas Bowen is well respected and beloved in San Antonio.   He was also the best wing defender in the league during the spurs run so I'm not sure how Rodman is ten times the player.

That's pretty much it right there.....in other words, Small Town.  Everything else you said is stupid.  Rodman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bowen. 

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah SA loves Bowen. I was supposed to be in SA this weekend for the game but couldn't make it. I see I didn't miss anything.

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 25, 2012, 09:10:42 PM
ive only watched it for the last 20 minutes or so but this jazz hawks game is out of control

i can't believe the Hawks had to play 4OT in their third game in a row.  that's insane.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on March 26, 2012, 05:18:42 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on March 25, 2012, 09:10:42 PM

i can't believe the Hawks had to play 4OT in their third game in a row.  that's insane.

one rule change the nba needs to make is for players to be allowed extra fouls in OT...you have this great 4 OT game but josh smith and al jefferson missed most of OT because they fouled out...if you get six fouls in regulation sure you dont plsy OT but players should be allowed an extra foul or two once the game goes past regular time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Agreed. At the end of regulation, players basically start with 0 fouls and get say 2 personal fouls each for each OT period.  Obviously, if a player fouls out in regulation,  he's still out in OT. 

Sgt PSN

Apparently, Amare is out indefinitely with a bulging disk. 

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

So Stan Van Gundy has confirmed that Dwight Howard has asked that he be fired...

If the Magic give in to this crap I hope that entire franchise is doomed for the rest of their existence.

ROME - defend your boy!

SunMo

I hope he does get fired, he's a farging icehole

MDS

let me guess, youd take you want dwight howard on your team.

stats > logic
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

no, why would i want a dominant center when i have specer hawes

MDS

because hes a huge bitch who would last exactly 2.3 seconds in any big media market with real fans

if you want to get your qtown pants wet over something do it over andrew bynum
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on April 05, 2012, 12:31:28 PM

Regardless - the players should not dictate who the coach is. Shut up and play.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 05, 2012, 01:46:33 PM
Quote from: SunMo on April 05, 2012, 12:31:28 PM

Regardless - the players should not dictate who the coach is. Shut up and play.

If Howard said "I'd come to Philly but you have to fire Doug Collins" then see ya later Doug.