The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

id say igy talking to himself for 10 straight posts is pretty god damn homosexual
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im self admittedly gay for the nba...hate on...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i like it too but im not gonna donho this bitch
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

phattymatty

clips are so farging fun to watch this year. they just made 4 straight 3s in about a minute.

phattymatty

Then holy shtein Blake griffin posterized Perkins.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on January 31, 2012, 01:01:56 AM
Then holy shtein Blake griffin posterized Perkins.

farging eh.  That may have been the dunk of the year.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

Quote from: phattymatty on January 30, 2012, 11:43:51 PM
clips are so farging fun to watch this year. they just made 4 straight 3s in about a minute.

the end of the first half was insane.

and i guess other people know this but holy shtein the clips' announcers are terrible.  the announcer yells "bingo!" for every 3 pointer and they both talk a million miles per minute at the same time.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

ice grillin you

wasnt a dunk and im tired of people calling his toss ins dunks....yes its an impressive shot but its not a dunk if you throw the ball the last couple feet and dont even touch the rim

his dunk on gallinari last year was way better than that shtein last night

phattymatty

i actually agree and said the same thing to someone this morning...but...just the way he rises over everything, teabagging every head in his path, gives me goose bumps. including last night.

also was special to me because it was on perkins. farg that guy.

reese125

youre tired of people calling his toss ins dunks? like its an every day occurrence.

and griffins dunk on gallinari is peanuts compared to this dunk. gallanari is running not even facing him while blindly trying to block him. perkins got straight up abused. you might want to watch it again then reassess

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFbVPaz-YLw

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on January 31, 2012, 09:44:58 AM
wasnt a dunk and im tired of people calling his toss ins dunks....yes its an impressive shot but its not a dunk if you throw the ball the last couple feet and dont even touch the rim

his dunk on gallinari last year was way better than that shtein last night

i said the same thing but on the one replay angle his hand definitely touches the rim
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.