phattymatty

reddick got his ankles broke last night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaRhD1O7iDM&feature=player_embedded

wasn't even a great move by heinrich.

reese125

he looked like he wanted to beat nelsons ass for mocking him

phattymatty

reese125

this is 10...but nba 2k 11 is by far one of the best sports games ever created. dont sleep on it.

phattymatty

funny i was just asking a co-worker about nba games yesterday...i've never owned one...but he told me the same thing.

reese125

Im playing with Jordan in his rookie season and teamed him up with James and Wade on Miamii. My goodness...

Rome

That team would suck![/kingcole]

Diomedes

I don't get it.  Reddick's right foot slipped out from under him...what's to see here?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

BigEd76

Latest Melo/Nets rumor is that if he agrees to sign a 3/$65M extension, this trade will go down:

To NJ
Melo
Chauncey Billups
Shelden Williams
Melvin Ely
Renaldo Balkman

To Denver
Devin Harris
Derrick Favors
Troy Murphy
Ben Uzoh
FOUR 1st-rd picks

....then Murphy and one of the 1sts would be swapped to someone else

PhillyPhreak54

I have a feeling that Blake Griffin is going to rip the rim down tonight in the dunk contest.

MDS

maybe its cause its first notable sporting event since the super bowl but im actually kind of looking forward to the dunk contest tonight

maybe ive even gonna sprout a little blake boner...who knows
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 19, 2011, 07:36:31 PM
I have a feeling that Blake Griffin is going to rip the rim down tonight in the dunk contest.

I caught his first dunk at this bar I was at. It was very lackluster, move the rim down some and I can pull off a 360 dunk.

Rome

BigEd76

best dunk contest in the last 10 years

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I enjoyed it for the first time in forever.

I wish they would bump it up to two more guys and make it a field of six.