ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Ruff surprised me on that list.

Pop is an amazing coach.

BigEd76

the Cavs finally won, and with the Wizards coming to town (0-25 on the road), they might win another

BigEd76

MDS

http://hoopism.com/?p=1083

remember that slam dunk video thing? now heres one for the greatest shots in the nba history

boner
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 13, 2011, 03:40:47 PM
Cousins at it again

This guy is to much.  Vertigo would be the least of Collins problems if Cousins were a Sixer.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

DH

reese125

If I was to rank those just out of difficulty alone I go:

1) Mcgrady's 13 pts in 33 seconds
2) Isiah Rider
3) Jeff Malone
4) Fisher with .4 on the clock

QB Eagles

Having watched them all today I agree the McGrady comeback is the most insane but considering all those shots combined to be one great shot is stretching the definition a little. Then again they did include Wilt's 100 point game as being a great shot.

I love the Dominique jam. When you first see it, you wonder how the hell he squeezed in there.

ice grillin you

nothing will ever top tom chambers dunk
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

top 25 buzzer beaters of the year

http://www.slamonline.com/online/media/slam-tv/2011/02/top-25-buzzer-beaters-of-10-11/

and yeah that tom chambers dunk has always been my fave of all time. he keeps climbing so slow.

BigEd76