The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 06, 2008, 05:36:15 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 20, 2008, 01:13:19 AM
Reports out there that the OK City team name is....

Thunder.

Even though the name still hasn't been announced and they're "considering six options", the NBA used "thunder" in all the links today when the schedule was released.  Apparently someone caught it and now everything is back to "oklahomacity"....

100% its gonna be Thunder..

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Big free agent sign with the team and says; "I'm so proud to be a Thunder"

WTF?

Gay.

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 10, 2008, 01:25:28 PM
Big free agent sign with the team and says; "I'm so proud to be a Thunder"

WTF?

Gay.

I'm against it too, but it doesn't make any less sense than a Magic, a Heat, and a Jazz. This nonplural team name stuff is one dumb NBA trend that needs to end.

ice grillin you

whats gonna be the symbol

a storm cloud?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

reese125

arena bowl like names are catching on...isnt there any other land animals names left they can use for chri....

ice grillin you

PoopyfaceMcGee

Someone get IGY a Thunder jersey ASAP.

reese125

Bulls restricted free agent Ben Gordon said on Friday night that he will not accept Chicago's $6.4 million qualifying offer. "It's safe to say I've played my last game in a Bulls uniform," said Gordon.

The Bulls are unlikely to raise their six-year, $58 million offer, whereas Gordon wants at least $72 million.

reese125

The Celtics have signed swingman Darius Miles to a non-guaranteed contract, the Boston Globe reports.

If this guy has recovered fully from knee surgery, he could be a big boost for this club--although misguided, dudes got talent

Trailblazers fans will be rooting for Miles to get cut in training camp because if he appears in 10 games this season, the Blazers will be forced to count the $18 million salary they owe him toward their salary cap.

DH

Miles is done. He is out of shape, overweight and to be honest was never any good any way.

NO SHOT he makes the roster.

Rome

Microfracture surgery effectively ended his career, bro.  He had talent, though.  You don't toss up 47 in an NBA game without it.

ice grillin you

i remember when miles looked at his $5000 check from playing in the rookie game and said "what the farg am i supposed to do with this" and stephen jackson said "ill take it"....so miles gave him the check

PoopyfaceMcGee

Miles was great in Van Wilder.