The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

PoopyfaceMcGee

reese125

Too funny

NBA front-office sources say that Mavericks forward Devean George has unexpectedly exercised his right to block the trade that was expected to make Jason Kidd a Maverick.
The teams had verbally agreed to the deal before George told the Mavericks that he wouldn't consent to it, which is his right based on a rare provision in his one-year contract. George recently complained that the Mavericks weren't playing him enough, so this is somewhat shocking. His decision probably won't kill the deal for good, but we'll have to wait to see how this plays out.

phattymatty

QuoteDevean George went scoreless in the first half, missing six shots from the floor (three 3-pointes) and a pair of free throws. He did contribute a couple assists and a steal to the Mavs' cause. Maybe George is trying to prove to the Mavs' brass that he can shoot like Jason Kidd.

ha.

ice grillin you

looks like kobe out for up to six weeks with a torn pinky ligament
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hbionic

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 14, 2008, 09:30:37 PM
looks like kobe out for up to six weeks with a torn pinky ligament

He's not out. 
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

reese125

The Nuggets and Knicks are reportedly in discussions about a trade that would involve sending Zach Randolph to the Nuggets.

The Nuggets would give up Linas Kleiza, Eduardo Najera, Steven Hunter and J.R. Smith for Randolph and one other Knicks' player. Source: New York Post

If this goes down--the West just got sicker

BigEd76

Mike Bibby to the Hawks for Shelden Williams, Tyronn Lue, Lorenzen Wright, Anthony Johnson and a 2008 2nd-rd pick

reese125

the dunk contest is back...as long as Dwight Howard is competing in it. Nasty

BigEd76

That cupcake dunk was pretty good

Looks like the Kidd trade is back on.  Stackhouse and George are out of the trade....Trenton Hassell and the rights to Keith Van Horn :-D are now in...

BigEd76

LeBron wins All-Star MVP for the 2nd time in 3 years.  Kobe played 2 minutes then sat the rest of the game.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: reese125 on February 17, 2008, 07:35:20 PM

The only dunk that was worth anything was the one where he took the ball off the back of the backboard....which he admitted was inspired by AI's a couple years ago.  The Superman thing would have been better had he actually dunked it. 

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 17, 2008, 08:46:28 PM

The cupcake dunk was stupid.  The dunk itself was so plain and unoriginal.  So he blew out a candle in the middle of it......wow. 

Watched the first few minutes of the game last night before falling asleep.  Not because I was bored, just really tired.  I actually do like the NBA all star game because you get the best in the world playing school yard ball which usually leads to an entertaining game. 

Dillen

That Greg Oden commercial with him advertising or whatever is hilarious. Perfect guy to do the commercial.

phattymatty

Quote from: Dillen on February 18, 2008, 10:47:43 AM
That Greg Oden commercial with him advertising or whatever is hilarious. Perfect guy to do the commercial.

yep, i laugh every time.

boom.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on February 18, 2008, 09:25:52 AM
Quote from: reese125 on February 17, 2008, 07:35:20 PM

The only dunk that was worth anything was the one where he took the ball off the back of the backboard....which he admitted was inspired by AI's a couple years ago.  The Superman thing would have been better had he actually dunked it. 

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 17, 2008, 08:46:28 PM

The cupcake dunk was stupid.  The dunk itself was so plain and unoriginal.  So he blew out a candle in the middle of it......wow.  

agree on all....its like the media is trying to make the dunk contest good for some reason they so badly want it to be exciting...its a complete and utter waste of time...
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous