The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i never in my life thought i'd say this, as i want to have babies with the ncaa tournament, but this year's NBA playoffs have been much more exciting.  the east doesn't count.

BigEd76

Horry suspended 2 games for checking Nash into the scorers table last night.  Stoudemire and Diaw suspended 1 game for leaving the bench to defend Nash...

Sgt PSN

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 15, 2007, 07:20:44 PM
Horry suspended 2 games for checking Nash into the scorers table last night.  Stoudemire and Diaw suspended 1 game for leaving the bench to defend Nash...

Losing Stoudemire and Diaw for one game is far worse for the Suns than the Spurs losing Big Shot Rob for 2 games. 

Stoudemire's "excuse" was classic though, saying that he was just running over to the scorers table to check in.  :-D

Diomedes

I don't follow NBA, but I have liked Detroit since they added Rasheed, and even before.  Ben Wallace was a favorite and always will be wherever he goes, but the spirit of the team over these last few years is bigger than even him.  It's a great team.

I know lots and lots about basketball.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Damn, you must be feeling a little tipsy if you're posting in the NBA thread.  Either that or you're just trying to give the appearance that you're drunk. 

PhillyPhreak54

Suspending Horry, Stoudemire and Diaw was a bitch move.

1. Horry should have been given a flagrant. That's it. Big deal - he gave prissy ass zamoboni Steve Nash a hard foul. Wah.

2. Stoudemire and Diaw didn't even really get to the melee; they tok a few steps before the coaches got them/or they stopped.

NBA in the 80's early 90's = good
NBA today = bitchmade

phattymatty

it really is a shame because this has been the best nba series in a really long time.  i'm fine with horry getting suspended, but the two suns is ridiculous.  it was instinct, they got up and started to run but didn't even get to the players before they turned around/coaches turned them around.  phoenix got punished way more than san antonio, with them losing horry's less than 5 points a game.

i guess i didn't even read your number 2 before i wrote that, said the same thing.

PhillyPhreak54

I wish GS and Utah would've gone 7. That was fun to watch too.

And yeah, PHX got the shaft. I hope they win w/o them two. But Stern has made it a Hoyda league

BigEd76

Utah is back in the conference finals for the first time since the year Jordan pushed off

SunMo

good, i was sick of watching that Sun Mo matt barnes
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

Rome

Ahaha... they filtered something else now... stylishly dressed young man

:-D

SunMo

yeah, and i added another 'g' to get it though, thus owning a filter all of my own

ice grillin you

what happened to free speech
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome