The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

It's call trappin nowadays.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

People forgot how good Baron Davis was because he was hurt for like 3 years in a row. I remember how tough he was to stop when the Sixers played the Hornets back a few years ago. During the regular season too.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

TRUCK RATHMAN

PhillyPhreak54

SD_Eagle5

"We apologize for the language" haha

Didn't know they were making another Die Hard

PoopyfaceMcGee

Seabiscuit36

hahaa...its 95% black, what do they expect.  Plus when you have a street element to african american bb games, and the majority of whites in the sport are goofy euros or nerdy whitekids you are going to have a huge difference in style of play
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

I refuse to accept your logical explanation.  It's obviously racism.  Al & Jesse need to be called in immediately!

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

did anyone see that fan trying to dunk off a trampoline at halftime of one of the games last night?  holy shtein that was funny.  i can't seem to find the video anywhere.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

i saw it but i dont have any video

i also once saw matt geiger get called for foul on the way to the scorers table
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

SunMo

holy shtein, that was funny as hell.  how uncoordinated do you have to be to not dunk off of a trampoline?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.