The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Rome

Arenas is an icehole but he can shoot like hell.  That was something to watch, man.  Damn. 

Diomedes

Jesus farg Arenas is a prick.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

agent zero is the best in the nba

Rome

Check out Howard's dunk on Duncan with .2 seconds to play.

Holy shtein.  That's awesome.   :yay

Edit - in his last three games, Howard is 33-37 from the field.  Jesus.   :o

SD_Eagle5

I caught the highlights this morning, that was an awesome comeback.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Turkoglu's pass was more impressive than the actual dunk.

SD_Eagle5

He won't get any credit since he's white.

Rome

Quote from: FFatPatt on February 10, 2007, 11:58:04 AM
Turkoglu's pass was more impressive than the actual dunk.

Agreed.  A perfect pass, indeed.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

With a name like Turkoglu, he sounds Troll.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

He's Serbian or something. Not from Mexico.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

You sure he's not from Middle Earth?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

This league still exists? Weird.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.